Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Awesome World of warcraft tattoos

I am thinking about tattoos for a very long time and if someday I decide that I want one it will be probably something about WOW.So today I've searched on Google and I found some very interesting and well made tattoos and I want to share them with you.

If you have a tattoo , I will be very happy to see it. I'm always open for new ideas.

Alliance vs Horde

The Forsaken

Horde

Murlock

Deathwing

Worgen

Illidan

and again Illidan

Horde and Alliance

and last but not least Troll banner...

Those were the tattoos that I found ,but I will continue and soon I will share with you more interesting World of warcraft tattoos.

        -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Google+ Followers

 
Blogger Templates